Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 will be conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), for admission to post graduate (PG) courses in pharmacy approved by AICTE. In fact, on the basis of the GPAT score, the candidates can also receive scholarships and financial help in pursuing the pharmacy courses.
The GPAT 2018 is a online test that will be conducted on January, 2018 for academic session 2018-19.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 ProgramsGiven below are the list of PG courses in Pharmacy:
Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm.) in –
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharmacy Practice
- Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
GPAT Test Cities
The AICTE will conduct the GPAT 2018 in 58 cities in India. The test centre, address and the reporting time details will be mentioned in the GPAT 2018 admit card which can be downloaded from the official website. From the list of the given 58 test cities, the candidates can choose any 3 cities (in the order of your preference):
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 Application Process
The candidates can register online for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 on the official website www.aicte-gpat.in from November to December, 2018.
GPAT 2018 Application Fee
For general/ OBC candidates: Rs. 1400 applicable bank charges
For female/ SC/ ST/ PD candidates: Rs. 700 applicable bank charges
The GPAT 2018 application fee can be paid using two modes:Online:
netbanking/ credit card/ debit card through www.aicte-gpat.inCash:
generate the challan online and deposit the cash in any SBI branch
GPAT 2018 Eligibility CriteriaGiven below are the eligibility criteria for GPAT 2018:
- The candidates appearing for GPAT 2018 should have a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) which is done in the 10 2 4 pattern.
Those candidates who are in their final year of B.Pharmacy course are also eligible to apply
- There is no age limit for candidates applying to GPAT 2018.
GPAT 2018 Exam Dates
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 will be conducted in January, 2018 across India.
Other important dates related to GPAT 2018 are:
- Online registration starts: early November last week 2017 -1st week December, 2017
- The candidates can download the GPAT 2018 Admit Card: January, 2018
- GPAT 2018 exam dates: January, 2018
- The Results of GPAT 2018 exam will be declared on: January, 2018
- GPAT 2018 Score Cards can be printed in: January, 2018
GPAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test or GPAT 2018 is going to be a computer based (online) test. The exam pattern for GPAT 2018 is as follows:
GPAT 2018 Contact Information
- The duration of the GPAT 2018 will be 180 minutes
- The question would comprise of 125 multiple choice questions where every correct answer earns you 4 marks and there will be negative marking of 1 mark each for every wrong answer.
- While answering the questions, you are allowed to jump back and forth between the questions in order of your choice.
Telephone Number : 022-66258304
Fax Number: 022-25814283