The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam has a common admission test for getting entry into their post graduate mass communication program. They offer MJMC (Master of Journalism and Mass communication) for 2 Years and MS Communication and Media Studies, which is also for 2 years. Other than these, they also offer two 6 months diploma courses in Journalism and photography.
Eligibility Criteria for AUCET 2018
All candidates appearing for the AUCET 2018 should have pursued a degree from the recognized university or an equivalent university. Those appearing for their final year can also take the exam. It is compulsory for the students to have completed their degrees in the 10 2 3 format. Those from mass communication backgrounds along with all other disciplines including science are eligible to apply for the same.
Important Dates for AUCET 2018 (Tentative)
- Commencement of Submission of online Applications on March 09th, 2018
- Last date for submission of online Applications on April 16th, 2018
- Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/- on April 24th, 2018
- Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online applications on 16th April to 27th April 2018
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website on May 02nd, 2018
- Commencement of Entrance Tests on May 05th, 2018
Application Process AUCET 2018
Eligible Candidates may submit their applications through online mode only. The candidates have to log on to the official website and then click on the Application Registration and Processing option. Upon completing other formalities, they have to pay a Fee of `400/- through Bank Challan/Payment Gateway(credit/debit card).The detailed information is available on the websites: www.audoa.in
. In case of late submissions, the fee is increased to Rs. 1000. Note-
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O)or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
AUCET 2018 Exam Centers
AUCET will be conducted at the following Test Centres:
Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
AUCET 2018 Admission Ticket
Make sure that you download the admission ticket on the given date because access to the test hall will be denied for not carrying the same.
AUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
For the relevant Tests, the candidates have to answer 90 multiple choice questions in a span of just 90 minutes. All the questions have 4 alternative answers (a, b, c, d). The candidate must mark the answer on OMR Sheet and should not answer anywhere on the Test booklet. The three parts include Part a with 40 questions, Part B with 30 and part C with 20 questions.Contact
Prof. O. ANIEL KUMAR
Directorate of Admissions
Peda Waltair, L.B. Colony (Post)
Tel: 0891 - 2573441 / 0891 - 2706928
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa