University of Allahabad invites application for admission to Five Year Integrated BA LLB program 2018. Admission to this prestigious program is done through an entrance examination which is held usually around the first week of May.
LFAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to have qualified 10 2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% of the total marks in aggregate of all subjects in the qualifying examination. For reserved category students, minimum 40% marks in aggregate is required.
Candidates in the Final Year are also eligible to apply
Allahabad University 2018 Law Seats
Based on the reservation of seats in 2015, the calculation is as follows:
- The total number of seats for BA LLB in Allahabad University is 123.
- Scheduled Caste – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe – 7.5%
- OBC – 27%
- Physically Challenged – 3%
- Important Dates Tentative
- Online Form – Early March 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Form – 31st March 2018 which can be extended
- Online Admit Cards – Last week of April 2018
- Entrance Exam Date – Early May 2018
LFAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The LFAT admission test of Allahabad University is of two and half hours duration and comprises of three parts with a maximum of 100 marks. You will be tested on the following subjects:Language Comprehension
– This section tests a candidate’s knowledge in English and Hindi. A candidate has to answer 80 question in English and 20 in Hindi. General Awareness and Current Affairs –
A candidate is tested on current national and international affairs
Reasoning and Mental Ability – This section tests the reasoning power and mental ability of the candidate.
For Paper I (Language Comprehension) and Paper II (General Awareness and Current Affairs) each will have 100 objective type questions with 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/3 will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Paper III (Reasoning, Mental Aptitude and Legal Aptitude) will have 50 questions with 2 marks each and 2/3 marks would be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Original Admit Card for Admission Test
- Original High School Mark sheet
- Original Caste or Tribe certificate if applying for reserved category
- Two latest passport size photographs
Admission will be based strictly on merit.