Llyod Law College conducts entrance test for admission to BA LLB 5 year and LLB 3 year programs both of which are approved by the the Bar Council of India (BCI) and affiliated to CCS University. Llyod Entrance Test (LET) which is mandatory for admission to Law programmes in Llyod Law College is conducted across various cities in India. Admission to both the programs is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test.
Llyod Law College is one of the prestigious law institutes in India in the Delhi/NCR region. LC strives to offer the best legal education in order to prepare its graduates for the diverse spheres of litigation, legal academician, legal research, social service, corporate legal practice, and public leadership.
LET Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for BA-LLB Course:
- A candidate must have passed 10 2 or its equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST)
- Candidates who have appeared in the 10 2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the LET Test
- Age of candidate should not be more than 25 years as on 01st July 2018
Eligibility for LLB Course:
- A candidate should have passed Graduation(10 2 3 pattern) in any discipline of a recognized College/University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply.
Important Dates for LET 2018 (Tentative)
- Availability of online application forms on college website - Early January, 2018
- Last date for submission of online application forms Mid May, 2018
- Last date for submission of forms in hard copy May, 2018
- Issue of Hall Tickets End May, 2018
- Date of LET-2014- Third Week of May 2018
- Notification of Result (On-line)-30th May, 2018
- Personal Interview & Admission Process - From 1st June, 2018
How to Register for LET 2018
The students may apply online as well as offline for Lloyd Entrance Test LET-2015. Payment can be done in cash or through demand draft. Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of “LLOYD LAW COLLEGE” payable at New Delhi. Mention Demand Draft, Date & name of the Bank on the Application form
Download Application Form (Offline) www.lloydlawcollege.com
After fill-in the application form properly send it to:
The Convenor, Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) for Law-2015,
Lloyd Law College,
Plot No-11, Knowledge Park-II,
Lloyd LET-2015 Exam SyllabusGeneral Knowledge & Current Affairs:
This section will test General knowledge & current affairsEnglish:
This section will test the candidate's proficiency in English based on comprehension and grammarMathematics:
This section will test candidate's Knowledge of elementary mathematics upto 10th standardLogical Reasoning:
The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the student's ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness:
This section will test the legal aptitude of the students. Questions will be framed with the help of legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied.
- Greater Noida