ILS Law 2018
ILS Law College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and offers the following courses:
- Five-year law degree course after XII or equivalent – B.A.LL.B.
- Three-year law degree course after graduation - LL.B.
- Two-year masters programme after graduation in law - LLM
- Diploma in Taxation Laws one-year course after graduation - D.T.L.
- Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (D.L.L.&L.W.) (one-year course after graduation)
Number of Seats in ILS Law Pune
- 1st year of B.A.LL.B. : 240 seats
- 1st year of LL.B. : 160 seats
- D.T.L. : 180 seats
- D.L.L. & L.W. : 60 seats
- 50 % seats are reserved for candidates of SC, SBC, ST, NT, VJNT and OBC categories according to rules in force.
- 3 % seats are reserved according to law for physically handicapped candidates.
Tentative Dates for admission to BA LLB 2018
- 15 May: Prospectus and Admission Form
- 15 June: Last date for receipt of duly completed admission forms
- End June Declaration of result and 1st merit list
- End June or Early July: Interview and admission of students whose names appear in the 1st Merit List according to the time table that we will display.
- B.A.LL.B. (Five-Year law-degree Course): 10 2 or equivalent with minimum 40% for SC / ST candidates, and 45% in all other cases
- LL.B. (Three-Year law-degree Course): Graduate of any discipline with minimum 40% for SC / ST candidates, and 45% all other cases
- D.T.L.: Should complete graduation in any discipline
- D.L.L.&L.W.: Should complete graduation in any discipline
Documents to be submitted with applicationSelf attested copies of:
- Marksheet of qualifying examination
- Statement of marks of SSC (Xth) or equivalent examination
- Birth certificate or school leaving certificate which has the date of birth
- Transfer Certificate and School Leaving Certificate of the College or Board or School you attended.
Fees in ILS Law Pune
- Carry the demand draft at the time of the interview. Admission will be considered complete only after you have submitted the fees
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of the principal, ILS Law College and can be from any Nationalised Bank.
- If you cancel your admission, we will refund fees according to University rules.
Contact Address of ILS Law Pune
The Principal, ILS Law College,
Law College Road (Chiplunkar Road),
Pune 411004, Maharashtra State, India.
91 20 25656775 (t)
91 20 25658665 (f)