DU LLB 2018 entrance exam will be conducted by the University of Delhi for admission to three year LLB degree course. The Faculty of Law was established in 1924 and is one of the most prestigious departments in the University of Delhi.
Eligibility for DU LLB 2018
Graduate in any discipline from the University of Delhi or from any other recognised University. Candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks and for OBC it is 45% while SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 40% marks.
DU LLB Question Pattern
The Test paper usually consists of 175 objective type questions. It has two parts: English Language
– A candidate’s knowledge of English Language and comprehension skills are tested in this section. This paper also consists of General Knowledge and current affairs and reasoning and analytical abilities. For every correct response, the examinee were awarded four marks and for each incorrect response, one mark was deducted from the total scored marks. No marks was deducted for any question which shall be left unanswered.Legal Awareness
- Tests the candidates legal awareness.
DU LLB Admit Card
Admit card will be available online by logging into your account. Incase a candidate fails to receive the admit card on time, he or she can obtain the same from the from the Office of Admission Committee, in person, along with two recent photographs and a deposit fee of Rs. 50/-.
DU LLB 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
- DU LLB Entrance Exam 2018 Application: April 1, 2018
- Last Date of DU LLB Entrance Exam 2018 Application: April 30, 2018
- DU LLB Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card: Second week of May 2018
- Issue of Duplicate DU LLB 2018 Admit Card: Second week of May 2018 - Second week of June 2018
- DU LLB Entrance Exam 2018: Early June, 2018
- DU LLB Entrance Exam 2018 Result: Expected within two weeks after Entrance Exam
- DU LLB Entrance Exam 2018 Counseling: July - August 2018
DU LLB 2018 Counseling
The qualifying candidates need to participate in the counselling procedure after the results are declared.
Admission Coordinator & Nodal Office
Contact No. - 27666458, 27667483
Email Id of Admission Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Email. Id of Nodal Officer - email@example.com
Faculty of Law,
University of Delhi, Delhi 110007
Phone: 27667483 x 1510 (EPABX)