The Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) offers admission to Bachelors of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT). The Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts UKSEE BHMCT each year. Being a professional course there are thousands of participants opting for this exam each year under the Uttarakhand State Educational Board governance.
UKSEE BHMCT Application Form
There are two modes of application. First is the offline mode where the forms for applications are available for sale at UTU administrative office and all major post offices of Uttarakhand state. For those applying from outside the state, GPOs of New Delhi, Meerut and Lucknow have these forms too. All the candidates must fill the form and sign the declaration and then send attested copies of certificates and demand draft to the UTU office address. For online mode, one can download the form from the official website
UKSEE BHMCT 2018 Fees
The registration fee for UKSEE BHMCT is INR 1000 for general category and INR 500 for (SC & ST) category. This fee is non-refundable.
Eligibility Criteria for UKSEE BHMCT 2018
To be eligible for the UKSEE BHMCT 2018 all candidates should be Indian Nationals. They should have also passed (10+2) in any stream from a recognized educational board before the exam date. General category students must have scored more than 45% marks in their Class 12 and the SC & ST category must have scored more than 40% marks. All candidates should be 17 years of age as per AICET norms when sitting for the exam.
He or she must be 17 years old for the academic year 2018 -2019 as per AICET norms.
Exam Pattern UKSEE BHMCT 2018
The candidates will get objective type questions with 4 choice of answers. Each of these 75 questions would have 1 mark each, which means 75 marks for 75 questions. The total time duration is of 90 minutes and there is no negative marking for the wrong answers. Basically UKSEE BHMCT 2018 is going to be a pen and paper test (OMR Sheet).
Syllabus for UKSEE BHMCT 2018
The syllabus for this examination includes an Aptitude Test and General Awareness Test. This would include information about current affairs, general knowledge, comprehension, etc.
Admit Card for UKSEE BHMCT 2018
Admit cards for all the candidates would be available via post in the month of May 2018. This admit card should be carried to the hall along with identity proof.
UKSEE BHMCT 2018 Examination Centers And Venues
The UTU provides venues in different major cities across the state-
- New Tehri
- New Delhi (Only test center available out of Uttarakhand State)
Important Dates of UKSEE BHMCT 2018
- The application for BHMCT will be available for sale in the month of April 2018
- Closing date for receipts of application forms and sale of application forms will be in the month of May 2018
- The issuance of hall ticket or admit card will be in the month of May 2018
- The date for UKSEE 2018 BHMCT is in the month of May 2018
- The declaration of UKSEE 2018 BHMCT result will be in June 2018
- The counseling for BHMCT will take place in July 2018.
Uttarakhand Technical University
Government Girls Polytechnic
PB No. 202, GPO, Chandanwadi, Suddhowala
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Pin-248007
Telephone No: 91-0135-2770059 & 2770126
Institutes Accepting UKSEE BHMCT Scores
- Govt. Institute of Hotel Management, Almora
- Govt. Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Dehradun
- Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun
- Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management, Haldwani