IIHM eCHAT 2018
International Institute of Hotel Management conducts an Electronic Common Hotel Admission Test (eCHAT) or the IIHM eCHAT 2018 that will provide admissions to candidates in hotel management programmes on offer by the institute. It is also known as the Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test. Being a national level entrance exam clearing IIHM eCHAT 2018, selected candidates go through another process of interviews and GD’s. The IIHM eCHAT 2018 should be conducted in the month of May. On the basis of the exam, one gets admission to-
- BA in Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in International Hospitality Administration
- BSc in Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism
IIHM eCHAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for this exam, the applying candidates must have passed intermediate or its equivalent test. They should have secured at least 50% of marks with English as a core subject. The students appearing from other similar core exams can apply too.
The age of the candidate must be between 17-22 years as on July 1, 2018. Those awaiting their results can apply as long as they fulfill the above criteria during time of admissions.
IIHM eCHAT 2018 Application Form
IIHM eCHAT 2018 application form can be attained via both online as well as offline mode. On getting the application form you have to fill up the same and send along with demand draft of Rs. 300/- in cash/demand draft/cheque. Make sure that the demand draft is made in favour of “International Institute of Hotel Management”.
IIHM eCHAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The IIHM eCHAT 2018 comprises objective type multiple-choice questions. You will get questions from mathematical skills, language comprehension, data analysis and interpretation, awareness of Indian & Global Economy, intelligence and critical reasoning. There are going to be 45 questions and the candidates will have 60 minutes to solve the question.
IIHM eCHAT Syllabus
Total Marks 200. Time span 3 hours.
200 (3 hours)
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Scientific Aptitude and Service Aptitude
- English Language
Institutes Accepting the IIHM E-CHAT Score
- International Institute of Hotel Management, Delhi
- International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
- International Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
- International Institute of Hotel Management, Jaipur
- International Institute of Hotel Management, Pune