Aligarh Muslim University - AMU B.E Evening (Part Time)
You have an Engineering diploma and now trying to get admission in a good Engineering college? Or you are working professional in engineering departments and now want to don’t be sad as you still have a chance to pursue your dream course and that too from a reputed institute like the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
The University conducts an admission test for their (Evening / Part Time / PT courses of Engineering. Offered by the Faculty of Engineering & Technology / Dr. Zakir Husain College of Engineering & Technology Aligarh Muslim University, the programs are equally valuable as that of the regular courses. The various branches of engineering that are included under AMU BE Evening (Part Time) courses are Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The duration for the courses is 4 years (8 semesters) and with the successful completion of the course, the students get a chance to work in various private and public sector agencies in India and also abroad.
Important tentative dates for AMU B.E Evening (Part Time) 2016Last date to apply:
4th April, 2016Entrance exam date:
30th April, 2016
AMU B.E Evening (Part Time) Application Form 2016
The candidates are required to fill up online application form for AMU B.E Evening (Part Time) 2016 exam with Rs. 300 as the admission test fee.
AMU B.E Evening (Part Time) 2016 Exam pattern
The examination for AMU B.E. Evening (Part Time) will be of 2 hours duration with objective type paper. There will be 100 questions with 100 marks (and the division will be 75 questions on relevant engineering branch and 25 questions on Physical Sciences).
AMU B.E Evening (Part Time) 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should atleast secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Engineering Diploma for applying for both AMU's B.E. part time coursesGiven below is the Educational Qualification that is required along with the relevant branches
B.E. (Evening) Civil
- Diploma in Drafting & Designing (Civil)/Dip in Civil-Construction Technology
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
- Interior designer
B.E. (Evening) Mechanical
- Diploma in Mech. Refrigeration Air Conditioning
- Diploma in Drafting & Designing (Mechanical)/Dip. in Mechanical Production Engg.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Plastic Technology / Leather & Footwear Technology/ Automobile Engineering
B.E. (Evening) – Electrical
- Diploma in Electronics Engg. ( TV Tech.)/Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Electronics Engg.
- Diploma in Instrumention Control
- Diploma in Electrical (Instrumention)
- Diploma in Electrical Engg.
- Diploma in Computer Engg.
AMU BE Evening Number of Seats
- Civil Engineering: 50 seats
- Mechanical Engineering: 50 seats
- Electrical Engineering: 50 seats
AMU BE Evening (Part Time) 2016 Selection process
A competitive written test is conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University for admission to B.E. (Evening / Part Time) programs. Hence, finally the candidates are selected on the basis of their professional experience (25 marks) and their performance in the written test (100 marks).
Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations
AMU, Aligarh -202002